Want to join a forward thinking, innovative company? We are a fast paced, family business, every member of the team is integral in delivering our award-winning service and we recognise talent and encourage development and progression.
Due to expansion, we are currently restructuring our Surveying team and are looking for a Quantity/Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Quantity/Senior Quantity Surveyor – Full Time
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term opportunity and have a proven track record in the Quantity Surveying field, with experience of working with main contractors or subcontractors. Although it would be ideal to have had exposure to external refurbishment works, it is not essential provided you are an experienced QS. The Quantity/Senior Quantity Surveyor will focus on leading the professional development and progression of the surveying department including mentoring trainee surveyors, whilst monitoring commercial and contractual activities.
Skills and experience:
- Be a confident individual who can converse with people at all levels and be a key team player
- Previous management/mentoring experience advantageous
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- IT literate with good skills and knowledge of key software systems
- Experience within the construction industry or related industry
- Familiarity with all operational areas of the business including estimating, procurement, design, QS and construction
- Good working knowledge of building contracts and the ability to assess areas of commercial risk
- Good working knowledge of health and safety regulations and environmental legislation
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.