At A.C. Whyte our people are our strength and with a strong order book, we are looking to further expand our team. Our management team, who have over 360 years collective industry experience, expertly manage our projects to ensure continuity of works for our clients and their residents. We pride ourselves on our ‘right first time’ approach and our award winning quality workmanship and are looking for like minded individuals to join our growing team.
- Qualified/experienced roughcaster
- Exceptional attention to detail
- CSCS (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Competitive rates
- Industry leading benefits package
- Personal development opportunities for career growth
- You will be provided with full A.C. Whyte PPE and workwear
- Tools provided
If you would like to join our A.C. Whyte family, please APPLY now to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number and we will be in touch to discuss further.
A.C. Whyte and Co. Ltd is an equal opportunities employer as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.