We appreciate your interest in the above job post, it has now been filled.
We are looking to recruit an energetic, focussed and self-motivated Compliance Coordinator (ECO Funding) to join our award-winning team. Being the face of the Company and a critical part of the business, you will represent A.C. Whyte & Co. Ltd when liaising with customers and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with the ECO funding process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that business processes are carried out efficiently and in line with all regulatory and contractual guidelines. This role will involve working directly with customers and our management team on site, to manage the customer journey and carry out auditing processes accurately and in a timely manner from the very start of the process right through to the end. Therefore, our ideal candidate must be professional, upbeat and friendly, highly analytical and possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines. A good variety of both office and being on site, ideal for someone who is keen to grow in a role that will evolve.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The full admin and compliance function and customer liaising – dealing face to face with customers and the collating, checking and submission of paperwork involved to support the ECO funding process
- Develop timing plans and content requirements across multiple projects, tracking, checking and following up on any outstanding items
- Following company and regulatory guidelines and contract requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and all requirements met
- Maintaining communication and updates to all parties involved and keeping within tight timescales
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulation and updating the wider team
Core Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar process driven role where excellent attention to detail has been a requirement
- Knowledge of the construction industry and energy efficiency preferable but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to problem solve and think on your feet with limited guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the confidence required to give ideas and suggestions on improvement in order to increase efficiency and maximise productivity
- Confident and effective communicator with a professional phone etiquette and the ability to deal with varying personalities and business demands. Experience in customer service would be a plus.
- Comprehensive skillset in Microsoft Office software including Outlook and Excel
- Accurately and efficiently handle large amounts of data and work to tight timescales with limited supervision
- Detail orientated and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment where going above and beyond is part of the norm
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to effectively work both individually and as part of a team in a passionate and hard- working environment
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attitude, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.